Each seminar will cover two important topics that we think may be of interest to you:-
- Non contentious probate work – the do and don’ts and pitfalls of dealing with routine probate work. Anna Metcalfe and Sarah Harrison, two probate barristers from Parkland Plowden Chambers in Leeds will give us an insight into what can go wrong in this challenging area of practice.
- EBT and the 5 April 2019 Loan Charge Provisions. Tax expert Ronnie Pannu of Pannu Tax based will give us some hints and tips on how to prepare for this fateful day.
The breakfast seminars run from 8.30am – 10.30am and are being held on the following dates and venues:
- 11 October 2018 – Glanford Park Football Ground, Jack Brownsword Way, Scunthorpe, DN15 8TD
- 18 October 2018 – The Parade Ring Restaurant, York Racecourse, York, YO23 1EX
- 26 October 2018 – Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln, LN2 2NA
- 8 November 2018 – Harewood House, Harewood, Leeds, LS17 9LG
- 23 November 2018 – Upstairs at Abbys, Abbys Bistro, 12-16 Abbeygate, Grimsby, DN31 1JY
- 29 November 2018 – The Deep, Hull, HU1 4DP
Breakfast buns and tea & Coffee will be served.
If you would like to attend the seminars, please let Stella know which location is best for you and she will book you a place. firstname.lastname@example.org