Business for Sale
York Instruments Ltd – In Administration
On behalf of the administrators of York Instruments Ltd, BPI Asset Advisory Ltd are seeking interested parties for this incredible opportunity to purchase the remaining business, chattell assets, intellectual property & goodwill attributed to York Instruments Ltd.
York Instruments Ltd – In Administration specialise in the research, development and manufacturing of Magnetoecephalogy (MEG) scanners for the use in clinical and research applications. MEG allows the user to measure the ongoing brain activity with millisecond time resolution utilising superconducting quantum interference devices (SQUID).
York Instruments Ltd – In Administration have developed a further system that utilises HyQuid sensor technoloy embedded in MEG devices that retain sensitivity whilst reducing and simplifying fabrication and calibration.
– Alpha & Beta Development MEG Scanners
– Excellent IT & Support Systems
– High Quality and Recent IT Equipment
– Modern Test Apparatus to include Power Supplies, Spectrum Analysers, Oscilloscopes & Waveform Generators by brands such as: Rhode & Schwarz, Thurlby Thandar, Stanford Research Systems, Keysight, Techtronix and more
– Large quantity of medical/engineering stock. Cost Value: c£550,000
– Trademarks, Patents, Web Domain, Trading Name, Knowhow & Research all available
– Offers and proof of funding are sought by 17:00hrs Friday 25 October 2019
– All interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement
For further details, or to submit offers, please contact Andrew Cromack on firstname.lastname@example.org/07545 3200 45
Please Note – The administrators of York Instruments Ltd are focused solely on the legal entity York Instruments Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Croton Healthcare LLC, focusing on research and development of new technology. It is only the assets of York Instruments Ltd available for sale.
For clarification, MEGIN OY is a completely seperate business entity. This notice is completely unrelated to MEGIN OY. None of the personnel, customers, assets, IP, research & development and manufacturing of MEGIN OY is related to or or affected by the closure of this unrelated R&D Group
Location: By Appointment with the Agent
Contact: Andrew Cromack – 07545 320045
John Butler and Andrew Nichols of Redman Nichols Butler, Westminster Business Centre, 10 Great North Way, Nether Poppleton, York, YO26 6RB, were appointed Joint Administrators of the above company on 30 September 2019, the affairs, business and property of the company are managed by the Joint Administrators who act as agents of the company and without personal liability.