Redman Nichols Butler and Independent Tax are teaming up to host a series of seminars in March at which tax expert, Gary Brothers, will give us his top tips for dealing with tax investigations with some real life examples.
The feedback from previous seminars we have hosted with Gary is that he is an informative and very entertaining speaker.
We are holding the seminars in the following places:
- Thursday 12 March – Bowcliffe Hall, Bramham, Wetherby, Leeds, LS23 6LP – 8.30am – 10am
- Friday 13 March – The Deep, Hull – 8.30am – 10am
- Friday 13 March (lunchtime) – Scarborough Rugby Club, Scalby, Scarborough, YO13 0NL 12.30pm – 2pm
- Thursday 19 March – Forest Pines, Ermine Street, Broughton, Brigg DN20 0AQ. 8.30am – 10am
- Friday 20 March – Sandburn Hall, Scotchman Lane, Flaxton, York YO60 7RB. 8.30am – 10am
- Friday 27 March – Middlesbrough Football Stadium, The Leeway, Riverside, Middlesbrough TS3 6RS – 8.30am – 10am
We will be serving bacon butties etc at the breakfast seminars and at the Scarborough seminar lunch will be served, over which there will be an excellent opportunity to network. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
If you wish to reserve a place at any of the seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.