Now that we can see each other in real life, we are putting on a series of seminars. We have Gary Brothers from Independent Tax talking about some recent tax tribunal cases and what we can learn from them to help clients.
Dates and locations for the seminars as follows:
- Thursday 16 September, MKM Stadium (formally KC), Hull – 8.30 – 10.00am
- Friday 17 September, York City Football Club, LNER Stadium – 8.30 – 10.00am
- Thursday 23 September, Bowcliffe Hall, Wetherby – 8.30 – 10.00am
- Thursday 23 September, Scarborough Rugby Club – 12.30 – 2pm
- Friday 24 Sept, Upstairs at Abbys, Grimsby – 8.30 – 10.00am
Breakfast buns will be available at the morning seminars and lunch in Scarborough. Please let me know if you wish to attend.
For more information on bankruptcy, liquidation, administration and all the other insolvency procedures, or should you or your company be facing financial difficulties and you need to chat, please telephone Stella Flemmings on 01377 257788 and she will make you an appointment with one of our insolvency professionals at our Driffield, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe or York offices. Our initial meetings are free and without obligation. Meetings can be held virtually or in any of our offices whilst observing the socially distancing guidelines.
Because we are an independent insolvency practice, we keep our overheads low and have put systems in place to deal with simple liquidations at an affordable price of from £1,995 + VAT + Disbursements. Our MVLs are from £995 + VAT + Disbursements.