From 6 April 2014, some of the deposits and fees for insolvency proceedings have increased as follows:
- Bankruptcy – debtors petition – £525
- Bankruptcy – creditors petition – £750
- Company compulsory winding up – £1,250
- Company winding up on grounds of public interest – £5,000
- Bankruptcy – official receiver’s administration fee – £1,850
- Winding up by the Court – official receiver’s administration fee – £2,400
- Official receiver’s administration fee in the public interest winding up – £5,000
It is important for anybody facing financial difficulties, whether personally, directors of limited companies or partnerships, to seek advice from a licensed insolvency practitioner as soon as possible.
To take advantage of our free consultation, please telephone Stella Flemmings on 01377 257788, 01724 230060 or 01904 520116 and she will make you an appointment with one of our insolvency professionals at our Driffield, Scunthorpe or York offices.
Redman Nichols Butler has had a York office for nearly six years now and specialises in advising SME businesses in York and North Yorkshire. The Redman nichols Butler York office address is Westminster Business Centre, Nether Poppleton, York, YO26 6RB.