Insolvency Case Administrators
We are recruiting for Insolvency Case Administrators, whether you have experience in the insolvency profession, CPI qualified or with aspirations to complete your CPI, we may have the job for you.
There is full scope for progression within the firm, for which full professional training (internal and external) will be provided, we have full time and part time opportunities available.
Trainee Insolvency Assistant
Would you like a career in the insolvency profession?
We are looking for Trainee Insolvency Assistants to join our growing team at our Driffield office.
No prior knowledge of insolvency and business recovery work is required but you must be;
- able to use Microsoft office and
- have good communication skills.
Full professional training (internal and external) will be provided.
Redman Nichols Butler provides an excellent contributory pension scheme, generous profit related pay scheme and excellent career opportunities. 20 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays.
Working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch. Full time.
Remote / Hybrid / office-based roles from our Driffield office are available.
We offer an excellent contributory pension scheme, generous profit related pay scheme and excellent career opportunities. 20 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays.
Full time or Flexi
Main duties will include:
- Acting as the lead for cases
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Taking responsibility for cases from the start to finish
- Monitoring job WIP and costs
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
Previous experience of working on corporate and / or personal insolvency cases is essential.