Redman Nichols Butler would like to invite you to our free breakfast seminars at which we will hear from Economist Johnathan Perraton (Sheffield University) about his views on whatever happens on 29 March and what it may mean for the economy locally and nationally.
The breakfast seminars run from 8:30am – 10:30am and are being held on the following dates and venues:
• Wednesday 3 April – Harewood House, Leeds
• Thursday 4 April – The Bentley Hotel, Lincoln
• Friday 5 April – Glandford Park, Scunthorpe
• Tuesday 9 April – Pike Hills Golf Club, York
• Wednesday 10 April – Upstairs at Abbys, Grimsby
• Thursday 11 April – Bonus Arena, Hull
• Thursday 11 April – Woodend Scarborough – lunch time, 12:30 – 2:30pm
Breakfast buns and tea & coffee will be served.
If you would like to attend the seminars, please let us know which location is best for you. For more information or to book your seminar email Stella at Stella.email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon.